Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wall Of Spears tour across Australia in February and March 2014

After family illness and death blighted my 2013 and forced me to cancel much of the Valley Of Shields tour last year, I will be back on the road, bigger and better for the final book in the Empire Of Bones series.
It will be out in shops - and of course available in multiple eBook formats - from February 1.
If you want to get a real copy, then the good news is HarperCollins has come to the party and there will be discounts on any books sold by me at various bookstores across Australia.
So come and see me, get a real copy for at least 10% cheaper than the RRP and get it personally signed as well. Can't say fairer than that!
Now these dates are not locked in stone and some are uncomfirmed but this is what the tour is looking like so far:

Sunday Feb 2 – Tuggerah

Sat Feb 8 – Erina

Sun Feb 9 – Rouse Hill
 
Thurs Feb 13 - Tweed/Gold Coast

Sat Feb 15 – Chatswood

Sun Feb 16 – Parramatta
 
Thurs Feb 20/Fri Feb 21 - Adelaide

Sat Feb 22 – Warringah

Sun Feb 23 – Penrith
 
Wed Feb 26, Thurs Feb 27, Fri Feb 28 - Melbourne

Sat Mar 1 – Carlingford AM, Castle Towers PM

Sun Mar 2 – Burwood

Thurs Mar 6, Fri Mar 7 - Brisbane
 
Wed Mar 12, Thurs mar 13, Fri Mar 14 - Perth
 
Sat Mar 15 – Charlestown

Sun mar 16 – Macquarie

Thurs mar 20 – Goulburn and Canberra

Fri mar 21 – Belconnen and Tuggeranong

Sat Mar 22 – Batemans Bay and Nowra

Sun mar 23 - Cronulla

Thurs Mar 27 - Wollongong

Fri Mar 28 - Hornsby

Sat Mar 29 - Umina

Hope to see you at one of these stores!
Remember to check back for interstate tour details as well!

3 comments:

  1. HI Duncan,

    When you come to Melbourne do you have a list of the places you will be at so I can figure out if I can attend? Just finished Book 3 of The Dragon Sword Histories (up till midnight reading when i should have been asleep) and now am at a loss on what to do as I don't have a book to read! God forbid I actually do my job, or update my blog lol.

    I really wanted to say I completely enjoyed reading your books, you were suggested to me by my local book shop guy and he was right, I would get sucked into the world you created.

    Cheers
    Miska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miska, thanks so much for your comment and I'm delighted to hear you loved the first series! On Wed Feb 26 I'll be at Minotaur, the Collins St Dymocks, then it's a series of Dymocks stores until late Friday, plus a Q+A session at Notions Unlimited down the coast on Thursday night. Full details in later posts or let me know your nearest Dymocks and I'll tell you where I'll be!

      Delete
  2. HI Duncan,

    Chuck from Notions let my partner know you will be in there tonight, so ill be dropping in. Already bought Wall of Spears though Kobo a week ago and read the entire thing at work lol, if I had checked my email I would have waited to buy it tonight (who am I kidding, it only took me under 2 months to finish everything you wrote I would not have waited lol Ill see you tonight and yes most likely buy the ahrdcover to have you sign it lol

    ReplyDelete