Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bookstore appearances for February/March

After a short break, I’m back into the bookstores over the next couple of months.
My program is as follows:
February 21: Borders Hornsby 12pm-2pm
February 28: Borders Macquarie 12pm-2pm
March 14: Borders Macarthur 11.20am-1.30pm and Dymocks Liverpool 2.30pm-4.30pm
March 21: A+R Warringah 12pm-2pm
March 28: Borders Rouse Hill 12pm-2pm
Easter is the first weekend in April, then I'll probably have a couple of others lined up then (most likely Parramatta and Chatswood).
Once again there will be free posters to hand out and I will happily chat with anyone who comes along (or even past!)
Plus, if you have already bought one or both of the books but have them unsigned, bring them along and I'll sign them for you.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment