Thursday, February 6, 2014

Join my tour and win a pack of books!

NEWSFLASH!

HarperCollins just tweaked the rules of the game - all you have to do is tweet a picture of yourself with one of my books using the hashtag #50stores50days and you could win!


My 50 Stores In 50 Days tour is two stores down after a great day at Galaxy Books in the city and HarperCollins has come up with a great way for you to take part in the tour and win free books!
Just come along to any bookstore appearance and get a picture with me. Post it on Twitter with the hashtag #50stores50days or pop it up onto the Harper Voyager Facebook page.
At the end of the tour, the best/funniest/weirdest shot will win a great pack of HarperCollins books including titles by Jo Spurrier and Jeff VanderMeer and Dangerous Women, edited by George RR Martin.
What could be easier? A picture with me, Tweet it with the hashtag and score some free books!
The perfect opportunity could come this Saturday at Dymocks Erina, as I'll have a Saxon warrior with me. For the full list of tour times and dates, check out the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment